What is normal eating?
- eating what u want without fear of uncontrolled weight gain
- eating for biological, cultural, social and sometimes for emotional reasons
- food choices are not determined by how much one desires to weigh or the number on the scale
what is a normal relationship with food?
- eating regular meals and snacks
- responding to hunger and eating till full
- no depriving, restricting or denying self food
- no forbidden or bad foods
- eating a variety of foods prepared in a variety of ways
- being flexible, open-minded and having a positive attitude toward food
- choosing foods for nutrition but also for pleasure
- food = nourishment does not interfere with plans and social life
- ability to eat anything anywhere and with anyone
- enjoying other peoples company at meal times
- time-to-time eats in response to mood/emotion to take care of self rather than punish self
- not being embarrassed if others know u like to eat or enjoy a specific food
- ability to eat delicious food and food to 'get by on'
- food is not the focus of you life
- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!