To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

thoughts in a moment

rent are killing me slowly,
cocaine is life,
eating makes you fat and unwanted,
friends are temporary,
boys are good for sex,
have no feelings or be punished,


wait "talk back!"


rents are trying to help, not their fault they are dumb.
coke did nothing for me and ruined my life
eating is necessary to survive, ur attitude makes u unwanted
friends are only in ur life if u let them be
boys can be ur best friend and ur lover if u show them ur heart
its not having feelings its the way u express them that can get u in trouble!

2 comments:

Dani said...

u doing aight hun

PerfectOxymoron said...

sounds like what I've done...said bad shit then sarcastically talked back about it.