To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Before pics

k this is me at the present moment:


    


i circled all the parts on my body i cant stand! all the FAT!!! the UGLY FAT! the reason that im not BEAUTIFUL!

ill post new pics every 10 days, because that is when you level up in the 30 day shred.

i did it today and im sooo sore! im gonna add some yoga poses for after so that i can get the flexibility too. and so that it hurts less.
ill keep you updated! 

No comments: