To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Friday, September 24, 2010

SIZE 3!!!!!!

yeah thats right! i went from a size 7 pants to a size 3! new measurements are coming soon and ive started on fixing my bone structure. many people dont know this but u can actually make urself thinner by bending ur bones inward! its VERY painful and it takes a long time
maybe a month straight. but ive got many belts (most child sized) and im hiding them under my clothes and tightening them every so often so that they will bend in some of my bones. that could take off another inch if done right! how amazing is that!!!! i could do some serious weight loss!

ill update soon! im doing good!!! :)

No comments: