To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mcfailure!!!

Ok so technicly I didn't fail.

Calorie count:
mc chicken = 470 cal
total = 470

still, I wanna stop my cravings for mcdonalds!!! It's an evil building! I re-measured myself today, new measurements are:

waist, 25''
tummy, 32''
ass, 37''
thigh, 22''

idk when I can weight myself!!! I hate this, the constant thoughts in my head wondering my weight and if I've been doing good or not are
killing me!!!! With only 2 more days till school I'm fasting and hoping to weight myself on Wednesday morning before school. With my first pay check I'm buying myself a scale!!!!!

I hope one day someone reads this.... I could really use some support........

No comments: