To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

ABC diet

ok so i broke my goal and had crazy hot sex with chef in his car. totally worth it because now he is my boyfriend and oh man i love him!  he is PERFECT! legit everything i have ever wanted in a guy! ill maybe do a cheesy lovey post later, no one needs/wants to hear me rant about that! :P

ok so morning weight was 109.2lb and so i decided to get off this plateau im on of hovering in the 110 zone im gonna start the ABC diet.  today was 500 cals and i did it, but it was all junk... aka 467 cals of a cinnamon bun and then just coffee with chef....after hot amazing sex!

lols sorry im actually so rattled by the fact that he is the most amazing guy on earth and it was his first time and we talked about it and like he likes my body so much... of course the car was pitch black and we didnt have ANY lights on, he tried to turn them on after when getting dressed but i told him i wasnt ok with it.... he didnt ask.... he was pretty good but like his personality and his jokes and his smile and his eyes and OMG! im sorry im too rattled to make a real post so long story short:

- abc diet started, and will be kept for the full 50 days!
- salt water flush tomorrow to help with the start of this diet
- sex instead of chocolate <3
- and i gotta figure out a way to be with the guy who loves food so much and respects it soo much... even though i consider it poison sent from satin himself.....

btw check out this site! its an online food diary and u can also track ur exercise! im sorry i love all things technical so online stuff makes me excited!
http://www.livestrong.com/myplate/
its super cool and easy to use! (plus no one can find it and use it against u.....(cough, cough my cousin cough)

yeah ok

g'night!!!! (btw i actually now just check everyones blog like 3 times a day to see if they updated... i need a life...)

4 comments:

Starving Artist said...

haha I was doing that for the longest time, then I stopped thinking god I need a life and now I'm annoyed I'm so behind xD

Dani said...

god i do that too like monring afternoon then inght god i need alife and a job geesshh
but yeah im glad that u got ur sex bet u feel 100 times better now huh :)
im happy that chef makes u so happy he better treat u right
stay stron ghun

Aoife said...

ooooh lala! I'm so happy for you :D
And, are you kidding? I love cheesy romantic rose tinted posts!
Goodluck with the ABC, I'm sure you'll stick to it fine and, as cliched as this saying now is, just stay strong!

Thanks for posting that link, it will come in very handy!

Can't wait to read your next post (hopefully on Chef!!!)

Take care
xxx

Mich said...

Good luck with ABC!!

He sounds like an awesome guy. And it's nice he understands the no light thing. Even at the times I've been most comfortable with my body, I still hate having lights on. :/

xoxoxo