ok so i broke my goal and had crazy hot sex with chef in his car. totally worth it because now he is my boyfriend and oh man i love him! he is PERFECT! legit everything i have ever wanted in a guy! ill maybe do a cheesy lovey post later, no one needs/wants to hear me rant about that! :P
ok so morning weight was 109.2lb and so i decided to get off this plateau im on of hovering in the 110 zone im gonna start the ABC diet. today was 500 cals and i did it, but it was all junk... aka 467 cals of a cinnamon bun and then just coffee with chef....after hot amazing sex!
lols sorry im actually so rattled by the fact that he is the most amazing guy on earth and it was his first time and we talked about it and like he likes my body so much... of course the car was pitch black and we didnt have ANY lights on, he tried to turn them on after when getting dressed but i told him i wasnt ok with it.... he didnt ask.... he was pretty good but like his personality and his jokes and his smile and his eyes and OMG! im sorry im too rattled to make a real post so long story short:
- abc diet started, and will be kept for the full 50 days!
- salt water flush tomorrow to help with the start of this diet
- sex instead of chocolate <3
- and i gotta figure out a way to be with the guy who loves food so much and respects it soo much... even though i consider it poison sent from satin himself.....
btw check out this site! its an online food diary and u can also track ur exercise! im sorry i love all things technical so online stuff makes me excited!
its super cool and easy to use! (plus no one can find it and use it against u.....(cough, cough my cousin cough)
g'night!!!! (btw i actually now just check everyones blog like 3 times a day to see if they updated... i need a life...)
- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!