To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

binge or facebook stalk???? :P

OF COURSE I PICKED FACEBOOK STALK!!!!!!

found some pics of old friends that are TINY!!! take a look:


ok so that is them! and now i wanna update from my last post :P ok so i know this is very TMI but my tummy hurt soo bad because i really had to poop.... lols
i took a bunch of lax the night before and i still hadn't pooped and so i jsut didnt think much of it but then after i had a bit to eat it got worse so i went to bed and then at like 12 or so i ran to the washroom and felt SOOO much better :P

so k i finally decided what im gonna do about them boys :P
i know im gonna sound like a complete and utter bitch but really deep down, when it comes to guys, i am.  really neither of them are 'the one' and they are gonna just move on once i move away next year so why should i let myself fall for either one right? its the smart thing to do!  im gonna date the trainer guy until im down under 100 and then once im happy with how i look im gonna date mr. funny man.  i talked to mr. funny man about it and he is ok with it as long and i promise to be with him after.

to explain the two guys ill use how my friend describes them: mr. funny man is HAWT!!!! like from jersey shore or something and he is a dealer (so ill never use his name) and he plays a bunch of sports pro and has sponsors and stuff for them :P he is the jock of all stoners and he is so full of himself but you would be too if u were that hot!!!! (and he and i have AMAZING 'alone' time ;P)
trainer guy is an old friend of mine that has liked me for a while, he is UBER sweet and nice and treats his girls like princesses but sometimes he can take his jokes a bit too far but maybe im too sensitive... he isnt HAWT but he is ADORABLE! like a big teddy bear! i dont know he is cute and fluffy and really supportive of my weight loss and he wont bother me about it ever or tell anyone which i like about him.

size 3s are getting to be a bit big so im gonna head to the store today to buy some size 1s!

12 MORE DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Isla Lynn said...

Wow, both those boys sound scrumptious to me! : )

I can't believe how fast you're running through sizes. I'm extremely jealous of you! Oh, to be in a size one!!! Soon, you're going to be in a size zero and then I'm REALLY going to hate you. ; ) Just kidding, but you are inspiration to me.

Post a picture of what you buy! = )

Starving Artist said...

Such pretty friends :)
aah I love messing with boys xD I'm so in love with my boyfriend, but he's about 5 hours away anyways and it's just so much fun.. I get a really sick pleasure out of making them cry in front of me.

oh Halloween!!!!!! <3 so exciting
I'm scared of all the pumpkin going around though O.o