To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

sleeping pills are ni.....

ce :P

lols! k so i downed like 2 sleeping pills (ur only to take one...)  and now im REALLY drowsy

typing those 2 lines took like 20 min

i wanted to say a lot today but now im all.... tired

main point is i hate today
ummmm i cant rememer now wat

k i seriously cant keep my eyes open so ill post tomorrow!!!!!!!

<3 a special shout out thank u to Isla Lynn and Almost Skinny Vegan,
u guys are amazing and inspire me to find happiness!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Yay! I did do some good today. Thanks for making me smile again sweety, hope you sleep well! xxx

Mich said...

I <3 my sleeping pills. Hope you get an awesome night's sleep!! I'm not too far behind you...
xoxo