To whom it may concern....

dont be stupid! who the hell WANTS an eating disorder??? I went through 3 months of day treatment at the hospital and i was there for the least amount of time i could. I am now fighting every day to live! dont be stupid, love ur body before its too late!

QUICK NEWS!!!:

- me and KD are still together, over 7 months and we are going really good
- im out of treatment and trying my best to give myself a future!
- this blog is now 100% about recovery and if u ever want to say anything or ask anything have no fear! u will never be yelled at for ur thoughts!

Monday, October 11, 2010

liquid fast? HELLZ YEAH!

sunday calories ended up to be around 800
sadly because i didnt get to watch the food being made i had to look up the average calorie counts.
today i was doing great with no calories all day (just apples, water, diet coke and pickels -either negative calorie food or no calorie drink) but i ended up eating like 20 meatballs that my stepmom made because once again they were freaking on me! but no, they couldnt do this earlier in the day so at least id be able to exercise or purge, NOPE they decided to force me to do eat RIGHT before bed, ass holes..... whatever. tomorrow im gonna start my first legit liquid fast, usually ill end up doing one just because i didnt eat anything but never on purpose. ill wake up and drink 1L of water before i even leave the house. i dont really care if i get really bloated from all the water tomorrow because i'll just piss it out before i have to see my boyfriend (ya thats right, im starting to see that guy who is being so supportive of me losing weight, he is helping me from binging and he is gonna get me out at the gym more often, how sweet is he right????).

k it's late and im EXHAUSTED! im off to try to sleep and hopefully i wont be so sore tomorrow :P
(AND hopefully ill have a comment or two or SOMETHING because im considering stopping my blog because i jsut feel more alone then before....)

No comments: